No periods after stopping the birth control pills. Have headaches, nausea. Positive pregnancy test. Is it possible?

Hi, i stopped taking pills a year ago and my mens also stopped. i went to my doctor and found out that i am not pregnant. i was given medicines that is expensive which is the reason i can t continue on medication . so months passed still my mens didn t come. until this past few days i am experiencing headaches , i feel like throwing up, then i can t eat my regular meal. i took pregnancy test twice today and the result is positive. is it really possible to get pregnant even without having mens for a long time?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013