No periods after stopping nuva ring, clear discharge from nipples, abdominal discomfort, headche

my husband and i are trying to conceive. i stopped the Nuva ring back in June- was only on it for about 3 -4 years. my cycle on average is 24 days... i should have started my period between the 30th and Sept.4. (give or take a few days.) it s now that 7th and no period, negative test. the problem... clear/milky discharge i noticed out of my nipples (not a lot and lasted for two/three days) i have lower left abdominal discomfort, headaches , sick feeling sometimes, blue veins on my thighs and a lot of cervical mucus .
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer