No periods after stopping contraceptive pills. Diagnosed with PCOS. Trying for conception. How to check correct ovulation?

I have recently had a u/s scan which revelaed a few small cysts on my ovaries 12 that may possibly be pcos . I do not have any of the physical appearances, or symptoms of pcos and all blood tests taken (inc one to check my hormone levels) have come back clear. My husband and I are wanting to try for a family, however I have not had a period since coming off the contraceptive pill 6 months ago and am wondering if the cysts on my ovaries could be part of the problem. I chart my bbt , check cervical mucus and use ovulation testing kits. My main issue is that I have had 3 positive results on the opk in the last month and am wondering if I do have do I accurately check my ovulation - how do I know which LH surge is the correct one?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012