No periods after stopping birth control, spotting, negative pregnancy test. What can I do?

hi my question is about my menstrual cycle ,,,,since i stoped taking my birth control medication i never had a period the medication that i used for contraception was dipo provera i used it for 2 monthes and i stoped it on april b/c i started to get wight and acne on my face but i had seen a spot of blood on april i can say at least for 2 weeks after that i never had a period i had a test for pregnancy and the result is negative ,,,what can i do
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012