No periods after stopping Oralcon, had light bleeding in between. How to regularize periods?

I recently stopped taking Oralcon, the first month after that my period was exactly on time & I haven t had another period since - I am now 3 weeks late! I have done 4 home pregnancy tests & all have been negative. On about day 14 after my last period I did have a light bleed for a few hours, then it was gone, was this a period? My worry is that there could be something else wrong & should I decide to try fall pregnant I might not be able to. Should I worry yet, or should I start taking the pill again & see what happens? Is there a cause for concern that I should see a gynae about? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012