No periods after sex during ovulation time, light spotting. Am I pregnant ?

My last regular cycle was December 21 and I had sex on January the 8 during ovulation time. My cycle didn t come on January 18 I started light spotting the 22 its been four days know. Yesterday and today I see light pinkish blood when I wipe. and I have been having pregnancy sign. i am i pregnant and the bleed is implantation . this will be my second pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
It is quite likely that you are pregnant but first you need to get your urine for pregnancy test....if your cycle is overdue..and the bleeding could be implsntation bleeding