No periods after having sex, breast pain, stomach size increasing, sonogram shows fibroid. Am I pregnant?

HELLO , I AM 50 YRS OLD I HAVE NEVER HAVE ANY IRREGULAR PERIOD, TILL I MET SOME ONE AND HAVE SEX IN DECEMBER, MY LAST PERIOD WAS IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR, SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT HAVE O NE, MY BREAST HURTS AND STOMACH GETTING BIGGER, BUT BLOOD TEST , AND SONOGRAM SHOW I HAVE FIBROID, THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT IS WHY I HAVE HEAVY PERIOD AND GREAT PAIN WHIC I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE. BUT I NOTICE NOW I AM URINE OFTEN THE DOC SAY OH THATS PREGNANCY BUT ORDER ANOTHER BLOOD TEST
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012