No periods after having partially protected sex. Worried

My gf and i have sex last feb 20. It s not really sex cause i didn t inserted my penis in her.. We just do fourplay.. She masterbated me and came. After i came i ran to the bathroom and washed it with water 3x and dried it up with towel.. After i dried up i have fingered her.. Until now she doesn t have her period march 29..i m worried that she got pregnant when i fingered her.. Please help me doc.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
May 2013
According to the history there is less possibility for pregnancy.
Delay in periods can occur due to many causes like stress and strain, weight changes etc causing hormonal disturbance, poly cystic ovary disease etc.
So let her wait for one more week.
If she didn't get her periods by that time let her go for pregnancy test once.
If the test comes negative, she can consult gynecologist once and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.