No periods after getting mirena, tender and sore breasts, fluttering in stomach on lying, light brown discharge. Cause of symptoms?

I have had mirena for 4 years now and haven t had a period since 3 months after getting mirena. I have had tender and sore breasts for the last 3 weeks and been getting a fluttery like feeling in my stomach when lying down. Just last night I had a light brown discharge which then turned to light pink when wiped a second time. Tonight I am cramping really bad and nauseous. What could be causing these symptoms? I have taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013