No periods after evacuation for blighted ovum. Have abdominal pain. What do I do?

hi i had an evacuation on the 7th june 2012 for blighted ovum , there were still some reminants of conception after scan, did another evacuation 22nd june 2012, scan showed no reminants of conception after. i have not seen my period since then. saw a doctor 6th august 2012, was given prmolut-N tablet 3 times daily for five days,completed dosage 10th august. today 14th august 2012 am feeling serious abdominal pain extending to my bum bum, no period yet. what do i do
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer