No periods after delivery, have symptoms similar to giving birth, spongy tummy, increase in umbilical hernia, had unprotected sex. Advice?

well i had a baby girl on january 18 2012 . My period has not came back since . I was having unprotected sex but for the last 2 months i started to feel movement and belly rising but now it is dropping. I,m feeling like i am giving birth and severe cramps , breast not swollen but producing colostrom and the tummy feel spongy and hard in between especially underneath the abdomin but i have a umbilical hernia which is getting bigger and hurting
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012