No periods after childbirth. Have PCOD. Prolonged periods after taking Krimson. Should I stop medication?

hello doc... I hv 9 months old boy & dint got periods though not feeding much... so doctor gave me krimson 35 for regularising periods as i hv pcod and i got pregnant through treatment. now as after giving sysron n i got my periods on 7 day and on first day i hv started taking krimson 35. but after 7 days of periods i sometimes bleed 3-4 drops... why this is so.. should i stop takin krimson 35..?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
THis is because of PCOD.
The lining of the uterus - endometrium - builds up, leading to spotting after actual periods, as this thick lining gets shed.
If you wish to conceive, you have to stop Krimson, otherwise you can take it.