No periods after being on implanon. Cramping, spotting. Implantation bleeding?

Hello . I m currently on the Implanon Implant and have been since May 25th,2012 I ve not had a period since then .. January 16th,2013 I had cramping like before my period and I trusted The implant and had sex without a condom exactly 6 days later I had went to the bathroom and wiped light pink spotting and that was it. I had told my partner and he had mentioned Tha my cervix was really Soft and Warmer than normal, & we think it might be implantation bleeding . Sidenote: I had bright red spotting in September 2012 and that lasted for 3-4 days.. unlike this one and I ve read in studys women on the implant ovulate 2xs a year..
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013