No periods, abdominal pain, loss of appetite. Pregnancy test negative, on copper coil. Causes?

I have not had a period for three months, I am not pregnant and have extreme abdominal pain , I have been feeling sick and dizzy and have not had much appetite as of late. I have the copper coil and recently went to the clinic that fitted it to make sure it was in the right place, they too also did a pregnancy test one me which came back negative. They also checked me and my partners sexual health which was all fine. The doctor assured me the coil was in the right place and was not a fault. She then suggested it was time to see my doctor. I saw my doctor a week ago and he didn t really know what to do, or what to make of it. I would really like some answers, what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer