No periods. Tiredness, low mood, joint pain, cramps. Low Hb. What to do?

I have not had a period since Christmas. I was on the pill to calm my periods because they were very heavy. I was also on antidepressants which, to be honest, helped me a great deal and I actually felt normal. I don't know what is the best thing to do as I start a new job in a couple of months and I want to feel right again. I want to go back on antidepressants to be honest but I also want to eat healthily as well and exercise more regularly. My symptoms are feeling tired, low mood, not being able to enjoy the simple pleasures like I used to, aches and pains in joints, period pain in lower back and front but just no blood at all. I did go for a scan a few years ago because my periods were heavy and the scan suggested that my ovaries were out of sinc then. I had blood tests that revealed my haemoglobin was a bit low and my calcium was a bit low. What's the best thing to do now. I have an appt with my dr on wednesday.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013