No periods. Taken ipill post unprotected sex. History of medical abortion. Causes and treatment?

hi, i am XXX and 25 yrs old, i had a safe medical abortion in feb 2011,i was about 2 weeks pregnant at that time. i again started my periods by april 2011 july because of the condom problem i had taken an i- pill (emergency contraceptive pill). after that my periods were a little problematic for 1-2 months but they got regularized the problem is that since 3 months( from april 2012) im not getting my periods...( i havent engaged in any sexual activities since 8 months) kindly guide me through my problem...
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012