No periods, PMS symptoms, burning sensation on passing urine, bloody discharge. Novasure abaltion done. Cure?

I recently had the Novasure abaltion procedure done in December of last year and besides no periods I still experienced PMS symptoms. But this past weekend I felt extremely horrible to the point where I didn t want to leave my house. I go to use the bathroom and it literally felt like fire passing through my urine . When I went to go wipe I noticed some bloody discharge . And since then I have been having a bloody discharge and tremendously lower back pain and leg aches. Any idea what could be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012