No periods, HPT negative, nausea, vomit, gaining weight. What could have happened?<br>

I havn t had my period since October 2012. My periods have never been so irregular throughout mid January 2012 till October 2012, and now I just havn t had my period at all. Tried Patients First for about the first 6 months when encountering irregular periods, and it was negative for pregnacy and they find nothing wrong. And when I missed my period in October and months after, I tried a few pregnacy tests but all negative. My stomach would bloat and get hard at times throughout the night and day. I don t experience nausea or throwing up, but I do get minor or big stomach pains here and there every once in a while. Or sometimes it would happen daily. I don t have any problems urinating or have any other pain throughout my body. As well, I have been gaining weight, which is odd for me when I keep track on what I eat and the calories. Workout nearly every day until month after month, it would hurt at times to do crunches or working with my abs. So its just walking every other day on the treadmill, but I m still somehow gaining.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013