No periods. Chest pain below rib cage, blood in urine and fatigue. Taking antacid medication

I am 49 and a female. my last menstral cycle was 3 months ago. I have been experiencing chest pains between the rib cage in the stomach . very sharp throbbing pain. my diet has been mostly water and maybe bread or crackers or bagel. so I don t feel that this could be anything to do with acid. I am on no medication and I do take anti acid tablets. only because I want the pain to go away. I have no insurance, so I cant visit a physician. I have been having pain on and off for the last couple months but now it s more severe. I just discovered in blood in my urine, but I think it might be the start of my cycle. Just very confused. I have no difficulty in breathing or moving. But I do feel very tired.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
The sharp shooting pain in your stomach may be due to Gastric ulcer.
Gastric ulcer can be caused due to anxiety,or Tension also in spite of taking normal diet.
Just check your stool?Weather it is black colored.If yes then you should go for endoscopy to diagnose your problem