No period,I get random sharp pains. should i be worried ?

October 12 - Novemeber 16 i was very sick and missed a month of class. I was treated for swine, menengitis (spinal tap), broncitis, strep, and finally they just said i had mono. I was hospitalized three times and noone could figure out what was wrong with. I was put on steroids and numerous antibiotics. However i had a legit period after all of this. I have been on birth control for four years now, the same kind. My last menstrual period ended the last week of november. The week after, i had sex, unprotected, but he did not ejaculate inside of me. To be safe, i took the Morning after pill the next day. I took the 2nd pill first and the first pill second on accident. I called the doctor and said it shouldnt matter. three weeks later when my period was expected i had it for two or three days, stopped, a week later, had it for a day. i was worried and took a pregnancy test week after my period was supposed to happen. Both tests were negative. i had symptoms of a yeast infection and wasn't aware of what it was, i had it for about a month im finally taking Monistat for it. My period is due this week, i took two more pregnancy tests (a day before my expected missed period), both negative. My stomach has been feeling very werid. almost like something is moving inside. I get random sharp pains. should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Delayed menstruation could be the issue for you abdominal symptoms. Since your urine tests have been negative consistently, you should not worry and should get an ultrasound scan instead after 2 weeks of delay.