No period since withdrawing depo injections, trying to conceive, bled after taking norethisterone. Will I ovulate?

Hi,I was on the depo injections for about 3 years,came off it in may 2012,I still haven t had a period I ve been trying for a baby since may doctor gave me norethisterone ,I took it for ten days 5mg 3 times a day,on the 6th day after finishing the tablets,I bled for 3 days.will I still ovulate? And if so from the first day of my bled how many days after should I take an ovulation test? Many thanx Carly
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013