No period since 3 months in 14 year old, not pregnant

What happens if i dnt get my period for the last three months nd im not pregnant nd im only 14 yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012
welcome to hcm
dear patient
at the age of 14 year pregnancy can not be carried and illegal also.
do you had sex?
were your cycles normal before?
if answer for all yes than you might be pregnant just get a pregnancy test kit from the market and test it with your urine sapmle as suggested in the strip procedure.if it confirms your pregnancy kindly inform your parents and meet the gynecologist as soon as possible.
if it says negative than also consult gynecologist saying that you have some problem with periods.
3 months already over kindly do as i advised soon to avoid any further complications.

take care
dr vikas poddar