No period for 3 months, stomach pain. Taken buscopan. Had sexual intercourse. Chance of pregnancy?

Hi.. May I ask what is the percentage of being pregnant if you re not having menstruation for about 3 months? I had my last menstruation on Dec 14.. before I had it, I m 1 1/2 month delayed. My stomach really aches that time.. Its the first time that I had to be in the hospital and inject a medicine (buscopan) Since that menstruation, I never had a one again. Right now I m 3 months delayed. In that 3 months, I had an active sexual intercourse. Can you please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013