No period after sex. Cramps near vagina, feeling hungry, gained weight, mood swings, nausea. Reason?

So in October I had sex with a partner of mine. And im not sure if the condom broke or what. But I haven t had my period since then. A year ago, I had about 7 months without a period and i was thinking maybe this is another one of those spells. But I have been noticing I am more thirsty, near my vagina every once in while cramps , i keep being hungry and I have gained about 5 pounds then lost it then gained 3 pounds. I had sex with the same partner on Friday and since then I have been having cramp like things but no period. Another thing i realized is that I m starting to have mood swings and nausea in the mornings and after a nap. What is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer