No period. Negative pregnancy test. Frequent urination, lower back pain. Pregnant?

hi im 20 and before i lost weight i had irregular periods but now that ive lost about 30 pounds i get my period regulary but this month i didnt recieve it and ive tooken 2 home pregnancy test both negative but ive been having to pee like crazy and been having lower back pain its only been a month but is there a chance i could still be pregnant? i also had to goto er for a lump on my right lower side of my back and they really didnt do any test just felt it and said it was muscle spasm and prescribed me percocet and valium and a medicine to reduce the swelling could that be the cause of the missed period and constant urination i am currently and have been off the meds for about a week now
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013