No period. Had unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Have discharge, abdominal cramps

Hi. Doctor The first day of my last period was February 3. And till this day no sings of my period. My husband and i have had unprotected sex. I have taken a couple of home pregnancy test and one blood test and they all came back negative. I ve had several early pregnancy signs. At this moment i have discharge white yellowish clear looking discharge. Also cramp feeling abdominal pain in the lower and upper region, feel it more a bend down to pick up my 19 month old. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013