No period. Beta hcg test not normal, Pregnancy test negative. Took duphaston, folic acid. Pregnant?

my last period was February 28, 2013 and i was expected to have my period last March 28, 2013. I've done beta hcg test, the normal is less than 4 and my test result was 51.9 its quite elevated and i took pregnancy test last april 1, 2013 and still positive. but this morning i take home pregnancy test and found out it was negative. I'm asking if i still pregnant or not? I took duphaston 10mg 3x a day, folic acid once a day and Aspirin 5mg once a day as what my doctor prescribed to me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013