No penetrative sex, taken ipill, had bleeding. Normal?

heello doctor .. my bf and i indulged on 1st september we did not had sex its just he rubbbed his penis on my vagina and we are not sure that did something went inside so i had taken i pill the same evening and on 6th sep i had bleeding ... is it normal ???? am i pregnant ???? my last period ended on 28th august and i generally get periods after 2 months.... so is ther any chance of getting pregnant??? plzzz reply iam really tensed ...
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
After taking i-pill there is very less chances of getting pregnant, so not to very bleedinfg may be because of stress.But the incidence can cause pregnancy.