No penetration, precum on the vagina, have periods with scanty flow and without cramps. Normal period or pregnancy?

plz it is very important.. i am virsion and i have sex with my bf.. we didn t make any connection but he touches my vagina with his penis from outside...also he didn t cum on my vagina..but i think i felt there was a pre-cum on my vagina..... that happened 2 weeks ago.. now i have blood but very low and it is the time of my period also i have no cramps all the time like usual ... i wanna know if this is my normal period or i am pregnant !! and what is the reason behind th low flow of blood ?!!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
If you are pregnant, it should not bleed at all or at best few spots of blood may be there. The chances of pregnancy with the type of sexual activity that you have described are very low. Probably this is your normal period. The flow of blood may vary between periods because of hormonal changes, emotional factors etc. In any case you can do a urine pregnancy test at home and get rid of any doubts.
good luck.