No pain felt. BP drops while bowel movement and anxious. Advise?

Hi, my husband feels a bit anxiety in chest part, he felt the same friday night, and then he observed blood when he passes stool, it like dripping after stool has passed, he does not feel any pain any where or in passing stool.. he has his blood test done which are ok, initial stool test is also ok by the grace of God, now doctors have sent his stool sample for culture test, doctors have examined anal at a glance and its okay as well, what could be the possible reason for this? what care n diet should he take ? his stool color was yellow yesterday and brown today, please advice we are very much worried.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012