No ovulation, motility low, low testosterone,on replacement therapy. Advice?

Hi, My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now. We found out I was not ovulating about a year into and started Clomid which did make me ovulate however in the mean time we had my husband checked out and found he had normal count but 50 % motility which they considered low. After checking labs they found he had low testosterone so they placed him on replacement therapy to help increase that as they stated it should help motility however we just go the second semen analysis done and his motility dropped to 29% and his volume was also only a 1 which was a 3 during the first analysis. Also his viscosity was nomral on the first one and now is increased. We are heading to a fertility specialist next as I feel we have been mislead...Any advise?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013