No ovulation during last cycle. HPT negative. Cramps, uterine pain. Urine dark, cloudy. Symptoms reason?

didn t ovulate last cicle. this cicle my progesterone level was 50. im 2 days late for my period around 14 days po. done a few early hpt all negitive. have been getting cramps for a week which is not usual also experiencing uterine pain. im not peeing often but it is a lot its a little cloudy and dark. I have had milky cm all week. no real pregnancy type symptoms except I am incredibly cranky.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013