No orgasm or any emotional sense during sex. What could be the cause?

When I sleep with my husband I have never got an orgasm . I just dont feel any emotional senses . why is that so?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Hi,Kodzero,
Welcome to HCM,
If you do sex mechanically then you may not get any pleasure or can not reach to orgasm.
First you should require sex desire and excitement,Go for foreplay for some time to get sex excitement.
Go for verbal talking,kissing,pushing,fantasy or see sex videos.This will give you sex excitement and then go for intercourse and during this have fantasy and finally you will get Orgasm.
Ok and bye.