No motions since child birth. On lactose with colofac, feeling bloated. Solution ?

hi i gave birth to my daughter 15 weeks ago and from then i haven t been able to poop everyday like used to. I have been on lactose 2 times a day along with colofac slow releasing capsules to relax my bowel to help me go but didn t work a great deal if at all. so i went to see my dr and now i m near a week again of not going i have been taking laxido 3 sachets a day and lexaberal 10ml at night if needed cause i haven t went and i still can t go. i pushed that hard today that a little bit of diarherra came out so my stool is soft, but i m in so much pain and very bloated i look as if i am 5 months pregnant and i also feel very sick and slightly woozy. im now drinking sugar in water to see if that will work. i don t know what more to do. can you help me please.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012