No motion for 4 days of a 2 months baby

hi sir my son age is 2 months 15 days he last four days onwards not done motion please give your suggestion
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
well come to healthcare magic .well costipation is very common thing in children and it all depends on what and how much do you feed him.well if your chid is on lactogen then you should check wether its appropriate or more.if you are feeding more, than child will hv costipation. now the remedy is feed every day your child with orange juice and honey.mis two tea spoon full of orange juice and one tea spoon full of honey and feed him daily.