No menstruation, taking daphne pills without missing. Reason?

i m taking pills of AAAAAAA for almost 2 months but after a month my still i don t have my menstration period .why it that happened?I always take my pills regularly.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Sometimes the pills will prevent you from bleeding completely. Usually you will have periods but they will be very light, but some women have such light periods that they have no bleeding at all. As long as you have been taking them every day, you have nothing to worry about. You may have light periods in some months, and no periods ion other months, and that is totally normal. I hope this helps, please let me know of you have any more questions.