No menstruation since ablation surgery, notice pressure, discomfort on pubic bone area, hair loss. What are these symptoms ?

I am a 42 yr old woman who had ablation surgery approx.7 yrs ago. I do not menstruate since the surgery and now experience discomfort (like menstrual cramps) and a feeling of pressure and noticing a significant hair loss on the pubic bone area. I have had irregular paps and been treated for carcinoma in situ on three previous occasions. Should I be concerned with the current symptoms?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013