No menstruation, itching in forearms, dry skin problem, had enuresis problem. What's wrong ?

no menstruation since ~oct. 29, urine doesn t smell even when stale... my toilet has a flushing problem so I noticed, no more smell nowadays. =) good but wondering.. may or may not be related. went abroad on nov 29.. when period did not come.. have been itching forearms mostly, since late September, too, occasional physical blemish-like things, just one, one time the right bottom, bone side of mid-arm had some hive-like stuff. derma thinks its just dry skin! well it is dryer than normal.. i m 41 going on 42 in 3 mos.. not married.. also have had some sort of enuresis prob or incontinence (for more than a year) especially in cold weather and 2 glasses of water. gyne says nothing wrong inside... haven t consulted a urologist .
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013