No menstrual period,only spotting,painful and heaviness in stomach

i took unwanted 72 in jan 11 , after that i got my period , but from last month feb i m not getting my periods regular mean its only spooting spoting, is there any side efftects of that, on 18 march i got spooting brown from that day to till date i get spooting regular, i feel my stomach very heavy & painfulpls advice me is there any pregnancy or any thing else
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Hello Dear,

Than for comming on hcm.
I am here to solve your concern.
First of all have you taken the tab just after the sex.
The period and spotting suggest something wrong is there.
So get yourself examined by your family doctor and come here with the reports so that I can help you.
Good luck