No menstrual cycles, feeling full after meals, bloated stomach. Suggestions?

hi im 39 years old I have 5 kids all natural birth my partner had surgery fo prostrate cancer last year in January. ai haven't seen my menstrual cycle for about 5 months. last time we were sexually involved was 3 months ago. somrtimes I spot but that's it never a period. I constantly feel full after eating a small amount. stomach bloats certain time of the month but always go away after taken my fluid and pressure pills. none of the systoms ive had in my previous pregnancies. any suggestions.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Jul 2013