No menses for a yr. Prescribed lynoral and modus. Tiredness, nausea. Suggest

i have been suffering from no menses since september 2012 for which i consulted a doctor in december 2013 and was given a dose of 5 days registrone which didnt have any effect. later in april i met another doctor who put me first on 7days modus 10 course but it didnt work so she changed it to a 21 days course of lynoral(1-21st)+modus10(14th-21st), this worked for me and now this is the third time i am having this course. but now each time i have lynoral tablet i start having dizziness, tiredness, vomiting sensation etc.. is this normal shouold i continue or try modus 10 for 7 day course?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013