No interest in sex, vaginal dryness, no clitoral sensations on stimulation. Treatment?

I get absolutely nothing sexual out of my clitoris whatsoever. Nothing stimulates me. I hate sex. Im dry. I want to want sex but I dont. I have no sensations when I am touched. It feels about as good as an elbow rub (so i feel it but its not sexual) I am married been married 5 years have a 3 year old. Love my husband I want to want him he is hot. He needs me and I cant be there for him.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
I hope you are not on any medication.
Sex is in our mind & not in organ or clitoris.
You need to relax first.Think for 2-3 days that you want to enjoy sex.Leave all tension aside & develop a mood for sex.By watching Sexy film or reading sexy novel also work to enhance your mood.
When you get Parasympathetic stimulation in the form of your relax mood you have desire to go for sex.
Thank you.