No interest in eating, only powder milk and complan, rice, eggs, very thin, worms in stomach. Medication?

hi doctor.i have a cousin he is about 2.5 years old,since he is small he given milk to he is really thin and looks like disnutrieted .only powder milk and complan is given to him.he dont like to eat anything except rice and eggs .i consult to his parents they told me that he has a worm in his stomach so that why he dont like to please let me know what really is happening to him.whats the actual cause why is he not wanting to eat????and whats the help hhe should be given so that he will stay eating??? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012