No improvement post treatment for chest infection, heavy cough, dizziness, sweating, headache. What should be done?

hiya my name is heather im 49 seven days ago i was prescribed amoxil 500mg tablets for what was a suspected chest infection.... i was feeling extreemly ill ..symptoms were headache ..dry cough ...dizzy faint..runny eyes and problems with my vision ...i was told to go back to my doctor if there was no improvement after 5 days....back to the doctors i went ...i was now very sick...blood tests..and a visit to x-ray ...however ive now been sent home with a sick note for two weeks of work but no still very ill...coughing till i cant breathe dizzy faint sweating but no head is aching and im unable to attempt to do alot ...thanks heather
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012