No improvement in sinus post treatment, have minor mucus dripping, bruising over the nasal bridge, smell on lying, often work in the sun. What is the cause?

Hello, I have 2 issues, I had a bad sinus infection Nov. 2011, doctor gave me antiboctics that didn t work 3 kinds. I m still dealing with minor mucus dripping and some smell when laying down. Now I have this brusing over the bridge of my nose where my glasses sit, I just want to make sure my nose is not roting inside my nose. Also I have been doing alot of yard work and golfing in the sun over the last 3 month? I tried everything to stop the sinus infection nothing working? should I worry or stay out the sun for a while. Thanks Eric
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012