No improvement in sinus after surgery for DNS. Advice of surgery to remove bolts and plates inside nose. Suggestion?

I had upper jaw surgery in May 2012. When they removed the tube I had a deviated septum . When this was repaired the best possible but still slightly deviated, my sinuses were still not right. I saw a nose specialist and he and my oral surgeon conversed on the phone after the camera went inside my nose and I had a CT scan . Now they believe that removal of the plates and bolts ( titanium ) will resolve the issue. I would like to know your thoughts and how they plate and bolts are removed - like cut in the roof of my mouth OR under my nose inside my mouth and then the details after that. Thank you so much. It s schedule for tomorrow so I have delayed because I am hoping for the best and no new developments from this removal plan.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012