No improvement after taking AKT4 kit for TB, took medicines without any ailment. How can I get over the side effects?

Hi Dr. XXXXXX, I was given medicine AKT4 kit for tuberculosis which I ate for 11months and to my shock the results of the tests were the same. I consulted another doctor and he said you were never ever suffering from tuberculosis and the basis on which you have been prescribed these medicines is all wrong. I had those medicines without any ailment and now I am worried about the side effects. Please help tell me the cons and how to recover from those. Regards, Nitin
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012