No history of unusual periods, had heavy bleeding while on birth-control, stopped it, now have black sting of blood during urination. Help?

I have never had a history with unusual periods, I was on the Birth control shot for about 9 months and I bled so much while I was on it. I didn t go back in August for my shot. I ve now been experiencing a thick string of blood that comes out when I sit on the toilet. I keep wiping but more keeps coming out. I have been experiencing this for over a month and it happens almost every day. I ve been told it could be a blood clot. I am very worried please help
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see first u not mention ur age because there are so many reason for bleeding may be fibroid,cyst,or erosion etc. if u suffer from bleeding since month which is not a conman so as early as possible go to gynec.