No help with antibiotics prescribed for typhoid symptoms. Other doctor said viral. What could it be?

As I suspected by the doctor for typhoid and gave antibiotic for 5 days and nothing improved despite taking the prescribed medicine and as per the report culture there is no symptom of typhoid and that doctor does not found to be reliable and I checked from another doctor and he said you have viral and now taking medicine of Viral, antibiotic. So, doctor please suggest me, what is the reality? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013