No heartbeat in fetus for first pregnancy. Conceived again. Chances of miscarriage?

Hi, Am geethat from chennai Taminadu. Age :25 Got married on nov 2011 and conceived in dec, but after 50 days , doc said there is no heartbeat for the fetus so suggested D&C. there was nothing wrong in my body, took all test and everything was normal. It was done in Feb. Now again am conceived, my last month period was May 26, this month is in due.So i just wish to know about the miscarriage . it happened to me first time so what are the chances of getting it again. Pls advice, do we have to take any precautionary measures, now am taking MCBM 69 tablet once a day. also suggest whoch is the best time to take this tablet. morning or night
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012